This notice applies to all websites that we own and operate and all services we provide.
Updated: May 23, 2018
Collection of Personal Data
When you visit our websites or use our services, we may collect and process the following Personal Data from you:
- The information you provide to us directly: We collect Personal Data when you voluntarily provide us with such in the course of using our websites or services. For example, when you register to use our services, we may ask for your name, email address, contact number, company name, and billing details. We also collect Personal Data when you make an inquiry through our websites, or contact us in any other way, we will keep a copy of your communications with us. If you don’t want to provide us with Personal Data, you don’t have to, but it might mean that you can’t use some parts of our websites or services.
- The information we collect automatically: We may also collect certain technical information about you automatically when you visit our websites or use our services. This information can include your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. We also collect information when you navigate through our websites and services, including what pages you looked at and what links you clicked on. This data helps us get a better understanding of how you’re using our websites and services so that we can maintain the quality of the service, provide the best experience possible.
We encourage you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to us so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your Personal Data. We are not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of the Synergy Growth Group Pty Ltd and our group of websites.
Use of Your Personal Data
We collect and use your Personal Data to operate our websites and deliver the services you have requested. We also use your Personal Data for other purposes which may include the following:
- To process your orders and deliver the services that you have requested
- To keep you up-to-date on the latest articles, tools, services, and training we have that we think might be of interest to you
- To provide support and assistance for our services
- To be able to create personal profile areas and view protected content
- To contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
- To personalize marketing communications and website content
- To provide reports based on information collected from use of our websites and services
Sharing Your Personal Data
We do not sell, rent or lease your Personal Data to third parties. We may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your Personal Data is not transferred to the third party.
We may share data with trusted service providers to help us perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your Personal Data except to help us provide these services, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
We do not collect, use or disclose sensitive Personal Data, such as race, religion, or political affiliations, without your explicit consent.
We will disclose your Personal Data, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on our websites; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Synergy Growth Group Pty Ltd; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of websites or services, or the public.
Our websites use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenient feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you register through our websites or services, a cookie helps us to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your Personal Data, allows us to show you the correct information and personalize your experience with us.
We keep track of the webpage you visit in our websites, in order to determine what services and pages are the most popular. This data indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area and is used to deliver customized content and advertising within our websites.
How can you control cookies?
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of our services or websites you visit.
Security of Your Personal Data
We secure your Personal Data from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. We also secure the personal data you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When Personal Data (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
Retention of Your Personal Data
We retain Personal Data that we collect from you as long as we have a relationship with you and for a period of time afterward for the following reasons:
- So you can use our services;
- To provide you with a refund, if entitled;
- To better understand the traffic to our websites
- To detect and prevent abuse of our services, illegal activities, and breaches of our Terms of Service; and
- To comply with applicable legal, tax or accounting requirements.
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your information, we will either delete or anonymize it.
You have certain rights to the Personal Data that you’ve provided to us. If you do not want to receive marketing communications, you have the option to opt-out. You also have the right to review and change the Personal Data about you or ask us to restrict processing of your Personal Data or delete it.
You can exercise these rights at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from anyone under the age of 18 or knowingly allow such persons to register for any of our websites and services. No one under age 18 is allowed to provide any Personal Data to any of our websites. In the event that we learn that we have collected Personal Data from a person under age 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible.
Links to Other Websites
Making a Complaint
For further information contact us at:
Synergy Growth Group Pty Ltd
ABN: 86 137 499 720
6 Molineaux Avenue
Shell Cove NSW 2529
Ph: 02 4201 0236